All prices are in Singapore dollars
The Astrological Planner is based on Southern Hemisphere version standard timezone AEST (GMT+10), which is just 2 hours ahead of Singapore for more accurate moonphase dates in Asia.
Get the stars at your fingertips! The 2020 Astrological Planner is a powerful tool for creating magic and living in alignment with the cosmos. You do not need to know astrology to own this planner, but it is suitable for beginner to advanced astrologers. Anyone with an interest in the moon and natural cycles can benefit from following the energies of each day and the elements that underpin our entire existence. By general exposure to astrology you will start to tune in to the feelings of the moon and planets, making it a great teaching tool, from embodied heart-felt experience to intellectualisation – the best way to learn. It can be as simple or in-depth as you want to make it, it is only limited to your imagination.
PLANNING + TRACKING FEATURES:
- The Optimum Times Life Guide™: appearing on the monthly and weekly calendars, these guides are your planning angels. It’s an energy wrap up of the day determining optimum days for doing business, socialising, creative endeavours, following intuition, physical movement, learning something new, self exploration, chill days + more and reveals those days that might be a little more challenging than others.
- 2020 Intentions yearly planning work book
- Monthly Goals + Intentions
- Weekly Goals + Actionable Steps
- Menstrual cycle tracking with the moon
- Weekly 7 day planner
- General holiday dates
- 2020 & 2021 Calendar
- Full Monthly Astrology Calendar and Aspectarian
- Weekly planner with aspects and moon movements
- Month at a Glance (Sun signs, Moon signs + themes, important transits)
- Moon Phases + Signs Calendar
- 2020 New Moon + Full Moon dates list
- Monthly Full + New Moon Intentions Journal Pages
- Planetary Movements and Retrogrades Visual Guide
- Retrograde + Direst dates list
- Void moons + eclipses
- PLUS some new surprises
- The Moon and it's Phases
- Working wiht the elements of the moon
- A full comprehensive Astrological Reference Guide
- Teaching tool for beginners - feel and learn
- Tracking tool for advance Astrologers
- How To Guides
- Timezone information
- Beautifully illustrated throughout
- Lots of intention, magic and love
- A Planner for creating magic and living in alignment with the cosmos
- Birth chart page: a beautifully illustrated space to draw in your personal brith chart
- Calendar features overview: a quick reference guide to all of the layers of the calendars and what they mean, especially helpful if you are new to the Magic of I planners
- Menstural cycle info: a big part of this planner inclues a guide to understanding and working with the phases of our menstural cycles and what they mean.
- Astrological Bodies: a comparison chart and reference guide to organs, body parts and meridian systems
- Planetary Correspondences: alchemy, minerals, organs and more
- 2020 EPHEMERIS! for referencing your own dates of every single movement of all of the planets in the sky
MATERIALS + DESIGN:
- A5, 256 pages
- Holographic gold foil cover
- Lush silk touch black vegan leather
- Printed on FSC sustainable paper
- Guilded edges
- 2 ribbon placeholders
- Elastic cover band
- Inside back pocket
- Plus overall quality improvements.
Magic of I 2020 Astrological Planner - Black
Meet the Creator, Kerry Kershaw
Kerry is an ever-curious creative, a lover and student of the moon, stars and cycles. Nature is her biggest teacher. She has been an artist and designer for over 15 years, obsessed with the cosmos and study of the unseen energies that govern our world.
Bringing together all of her gifts, passions and wisdom, The Magic of I was born. It is a culmination of Kerry's soul’s whispers, spring boarding from the stars, bringing messages and reminders that being alive is truly the greatest gift. A joyful celebration of life in it's fullness while we are in these bodies, here and now, with the stars guiding us all home.