All prices are in Singapore dollars
Candles were poured during the August 15th Full Sturgeon Moon in the sign of Aquarius. Each candle contains a tumbled piece of rose quartz and is poured during the full moon.
- Matte White Glass Container with pink foil stamp and seal
- Moon Batch Candles uses only authentic crystals from either Arkansas or Brazil
- Fragrance: Exotic notes of Dragon’s Blood, Patchouli, Rose & Spice
- Burn Time: 50 hrs
- Approx Weight: 1 lb
- Approx Size: 3" x 3.25"
Moon Batch Candle (Aug 15 Full Sturgeon Moon - Eros Blend)
Meet the Creator, Molly Williams-Sunday
Born and raised on a farm in the Pacific Northwest, Molly acquired a deep affinity for animals and nature at a very young age. Influenced heavily by her fathers new age spirituality and gentle disposition towards the earth, she has always had a strong connection with the metaphysical and magickal space.
She lives by Hermetic Principal and applies it to her everyday understanding of the world around her. Molly is an artist and designer by trade as well as a professional Tarot Card reader offering ethical and detailed readings to the public.
Candle Care & Safety
Your candles are made with love, treat them with the love they deserve by following a few safety tips and precautions to ensure you will get the best each time you use them.
Tip #1: Don’t trim the candle’s wick on the first burn. The first burn for a candle is very important so keeping the wick length can prove to be important. Too short and the candle flame will not melt the top layer of wax. However, you should trim the wick to about 6mm before subsequent burns to avoid black smoke.
Tip #2: Let the candle burn for several hours when first lit. This will allow the whole top layer of the candle to melt out to the very edges. This will form a ‘memory’ melt the next time you light the candle.
Tip #3: Try not to have frequent short burns. This will encourage the candle to tunnel. It is better to light the candle for longer and less often than for shorter lengths more frequently.
Tip #4: If your candle has already tunnelled - Make your candle a tin foil hat and cut a hole in the top for the flame. This will allow heat to radiate down and melt the edge wax. However, this can be dangerous. Make sure to do this in an empty sink and do not leave the candle unattended. When removing the foil hat, remember it will be hot and may burn you!
Storing Your Candle
Soy Candles are sensitive to temperature and light. Avoid candles from fading, cracking and melting by storing your candles in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, dust, and fluorescent light. Store your candles in an upright position and don’t leave your candles in your car on a warm day.
- Put your candles out
- Do not blow your candles, the liquid wax may splatter and the wick may continue to glow and emit smoke. Use a candle snuffer to prevent wicks from drifting off center. Do not extinguish your candle with the lid.
- Don´t pour wax down the sink
- Avoid exposure to drafts, papers or plants
- Always place on a stable, level and heat resistant surface
- Never leave your candle unattended. Keep them away from pets and children
- Be sure to take care near children and pets, and do not go to sleep with your candle lit