All prices are in Singapore dollars
Blue Sage, also known as New Mexico or Grandmother Sage, has a fresh, light fragrance somewhat similar to Lavender. Much like White Sage, it is good for healing and cleansing rituals. Its soothing, relaxing smell can be used to aid meditation, or burned simply for enjoyment. Our Blue Sage is gathered by hand in the American Southwest.
- Ingredients: Blue Sage (Artemisia tridentata)
- Approximately 4 inches in length
- Thread color may vary
4" Blue Sage Smudge Stick
How to use Smudge Sticks
- Holding the smudge stick by the “handle” end, use a lighter to ignite the tip.
- Blow out any open flames so that the leaves slowly smolder.
- Wave the sage wand around a room, person, or objects to direct the fragrant, cleansing smoke.
- Catch the ashes in a heat-resistant dish. (An abalone shell is traditional, but you can use a smudge pot, incense burner, or even a regular ceramic plate, as long as you put something under it.)
- Smudge sticks can be extinguished in a dish of sand or over wet paper tower/cotton, and re-used many times.
- Of course, never leave burning smudges unattended.