All prices are in Singapore dollars
Benzoin is burned for purification, astral projection, clears negative energy, emotional balance, eases sadness, depression, weariness, grief, anger, anxiety and to attract prosperity.
When burned, Benzoin has a nice vanilla undertone with earthy balsam notes and is a commonly used church incense for its potent effects.
Benzoin is best used to provide focus and enhance concentration. It is a desirable herb for those seeking a journey into the astral world. Magickally, Benzoin promotes generosity and can open a closed spirit suffering from selfishness. Energizing, uplifting, stimulating. It is known to ‘melt away’ blockages and drive away evil spirits.
- Clears negative energy
- Balance emotions
- Aids astral projection
- Increase mental focus and concetration
- 3/4 oz. packaging
- each pack is packed in re-closable bag with gold label
Benzoin of Sumatra Resin
How to use resins
- Get a bowl or cauldron and fill it with ash, sand or salt to absorb the heat from charcoal. Better yet, use a charcoal burner for resin - we sell them!
- Take a charcoal with tongs and light it up with fire (stove top fire works) until it starts to spark. Make sure to light the charcoal completely and not just the edges... otherwise, it fizzles out fast. You need to light the entire charcoal. Please exercise caution when you do this!
- Put a small spoonful of resin on the charcoal. Less is more. You don't need a lot of it... just enough to create a mood for the next 15 minutes, or to accomplish your magick rituals.
- Create a ceremony out of lighting your resin. Chant or speak mantras that are meaningful for you. Ask the universe or your higher power to help with your magic intentions.
- Experiment with different resins for their various properties.