All prices are in Singapore dollars
Relax and unwind with this dreamy mix of Cacao, Chamomile, Passionflower, Skullcap and Ashwagandha.
Specifically designed for drinking. Melt in a saucepan or blend with hot water or nut milk for the ultimate medicinal tonic.
Each disc contains enough cacao for two strong medicinal tonics or 4 mild doses.
- Chamomile is a relaxing, calming, anti-inflammatory herb that is used to treat insomnia, sleep disturbances, and anxiety. A 'heal all' remedy of the herb world, used to promote a healthy immune system by stimulating the production of white blood cells
- Passionflower is a nervous system tonic which is a natural sedative and tranquillizer. An antispasmodic herb that is used for treating aches and pains of all kinds
- Skullcap is known to calm nervous tension and anxiety, it acts as a natural tranquillizer working both physically and psychologically
- Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb that rejuvenates and strengthens the nervous system. It works as a mild depressant to over agitated nerves, whilst nourishing and protecting
- Cacao is one of the most nutrient-rich foods in the world. An aphrodisiac, an immune builder, a vascular strengthener, a hormone balancer, cacao works on every system of the body. It contains over 300 different vitamins, minerals and antioxidants as well as unique MAO inhibitors which promotes heightened levels of serotonin to circulate in the brain
The Cacao Club Ceremonial Grade Cacao (Peaceful Sleep Blend)
Meet the Creator, Jordan Cohayney
Jordan Cohayney, the founder of The Cacao Club, is a certified medical herbalist and naturopath who's mission is to help people connect to their bodies and to the earth in order to find deeper meaning and fulfilment.
"A major catalyst for starting The Cacao Club was out of frustration with my patients who wouldn't take the herbal prescriptions I was making for them. Not because they didn't believe they would work, but because they didn't like the taste or couldn't establish a routine and would end up forgetting."
A firm believer in integrative medicine, Jordan merged her clinical knowledge with her passion for plant spirit medicine, shamanism and alternative therapies to create a holistic offering that encourages people to become their own healers.
"When we learn to listen and trust in the wisdom and healing power of nature, vary rarely do we need to look outside of ourselves for answers. Everything we need to heal and thrive is provided for us - Cacao is beautiful reminder of that."