All prices are in Singapore dollars
Rituals have the power to ground you, open your mind to the psychic realm, reshape your reality over time, and assist you in finding the present moment.
The Ritual Deck is here to open your mind to the transformative power of ritual.
This card deck goes beyond the general use of an oracle card deck by offering you unique card spreads for balancing your chakras, multiple rituals for every moon phase, and the cards themselves act as energetic stand-ins for items you may need to perform more elaborate rituals.
- You'll receive 74 cards, 220-page guidebook, and rigid two-part box with gold foil accents. All items are proudly printed and manufactured in the US to ensure an ideal work environment and to create less travel pollution
- The vibrant cards are 3.5"X5" and printed on 350gsm premium smooth stock
- The 3.5"X5" guidebook includes information on caring for your deck, selecting cards, a variety of card spreads, correspondence legend, a mantra, message, and ritual for each card
- Zenned Out owner, Cassie Uhl, hand drew the objects for each card which were then transformed into vibrantly colorful cards by our designer, Sydney Martenis. The card messages and guidebook were written by Cassie Uhl
- The Ritual Deck includes cards on the following topics: crystals, herbs, sacred geometry, the five elements, Runes, shells, candle colors, moon phases, feathers, the seven chakras, magical tools, and the cardinal directions
The Ritual Deck
About the Creator, Cassie Uhl
As a creative soul from a young age, Cassie Uhl has always valued, appreciated, and loved handcrafted pieces. Her love of creativity, stargazing with her father, a deep adoration for yoga, and her grandmother’s open-minded spirit have all inspired her jewelry designs and seep into the soul of Zenned Out.
Before launching Zenned Out, She taught art in public schools for five years. As someone with a deep desire to help young people awaken their inner artist, she found herself disheartened by the devaluation of the arts by the school systems. She wanted to catalyze change by creating something that inspired others to unleash their own artistic energy and live a life that is in line with their soul’s divine purpose. She has dedicated herself to leading by example, making a living with my art, and thriving as a creative being.
Further, and more personally, she launched Zenned Out with the mission to create a brand that normalized spirituality in the common marketplace and offered people a space to discuss topics of spirituality freely, without fear of judgment. She believes empowerment springs from the wells of open-minded dialogue, freedom of expression, and discovery of one’s inner divine energy. She wanted Zenned Out to galvanize others to saturate the mainstream with unheard of thoughts and inspired actions, in the hopes that it would one day be “normal.”
Zenned Out started with small beginnings, beading on the floor and stamping jewelry at my kitchen table. Now Zenned Out is run in a spacious, charming studio where we feel inspired to do our work. With so many talented others helping at Zenned Out, I am able to devote time to sharing my experience with creative entrepreneurs and supporting their growth. As with all journeys, I still have missteps, and the occasional twelve-hour work day, but I love what I do and am elated to help others find their voice and align passion, purpose, and profession.