All prices are in Singapore dollars
Black Salt (not to be confused with Black Salt from Indian Cusine) is used by Pagans, Witches, Wiccans, Voodoo and Hoodoo practitioners for its extreme protective elements. It can be spread just about anywhere – your home, your workplace, your prayer circle, etc – and its purpose is to drive away those that would do you harm (whether physical or spiritual).
If you've got leftover black salt after a working, depending on what you've used it for, it's something you may want to go ahead and get rid of. To dispose of black salt, if you've used it for banishing, take it someplace far from your home and bury it, or throw it into a fire. If you've simply used it for a protective boundary, you can bury it on your own property.
- Sprinkle around your home and then sweep out the front door to get rid of negative energy
- Add to a protective mojo charm and carry for protection
- Sprinkle to cast a circle during spell work or divination
- Dress a black candle in oil and then roll it in black salt, and use it in spellwork for banishing negative entities or people
- Rub on your crystals, tarot cards, or other magical tools to cleanse them. *Please do not use salt on delicate crystals such as selenite, kyanite, tourmaline, etc.
- 3/4 ounce of black salt
Black (Protection) Salt
Meet the Creator, Susan Williams
Susan is a psychic reader. an energy worker, and a spell weaver.
Candle magick is Susan's passion. She can enchant a candle for almost anything area where you may need a little help.