All prices are in Singapore dollars
Black Sage is also known as Dream Weed, Mugwort, or Magickal Sage. Is it traditionally used for Cleanse & Purification, and has a unique ability to stimulate dreams.
The top of the leaf is a dark green and the underside is a silver white. It is found in the mountains of the West Coast from California north through British Columbia. Black Sage is used for magick rituals, shamanic journeying, and for protection.
- Approximately 4 inches in length
- Thread color may vary
4" Black Sage (Mugwort) Smudge Stick
How to use Smudge Sticks
- Holding the smudge stick by the “handle” end, use a lighter to ignite the tip.
- Blow out any open flames so that the leaves slowly smolder.
- Wave the sage wand around a room, person, or objects to direct the fragrant, cleansing smoke.
- Catch the ashes in a heat-resistant dish. (An abalone shell is traditional, but you can use a smudge pot, incense burner, or even a regular ceramic plate, as long as you put something under it.)
- Smudge sticks can be extinguished in a dish of sand or over wet paper tower/cotton, and re-used many times.
- Of course, never leave burning smudges unattended.