All prices are in Singapore dollars
Fast Luck oil has deep roots in Hoodoo traditions to quickly change circumstances for the better in love and money. It is used to dress altar tools, dress candles, wear as a personal fragrance, dress petitions, add to an essential oil diffuser... the application is up to you!
- Dress a candle from bottom to top. Use a gold candle for finances; green candle for luck; pink candle for romance
- Rub a few drops on a a lucky talisman such as a Buckeye, aventurine crystal, jade coin, and carry in your pocket or in mojo bag
- Rub on the bottom of your feet to walk in the power of good luck
- Rub into yourself hands before going on an interview (shake the hand of you interviewer)
- Rub a few drops in your hands before playing the lottery or games at a casino, poker game, etc.
- Made with magic, essential oils, herbs, crystals, coconut oil
- Scented with cinnamon, vanilla, mint and more. Infused with alfalfa, cinquefoil and aventurine crystals among other items
- 15ml bottle with dropper top
- External use only
Fast Luck Hoodoo Oil
Meet the Creator, Susan Williams
Susan is a psychic reader. an energy worker, and a spell weaver.
Candle magick is Susan's passion. She can enchant a candle for almost anything area where you may need a little help.