Re-stocking around Mar. All prices are in Singapore dollars
The Light Visions Tarot was originally created in 2013 and was the predecessor to the Prisma Visions Tarot. It is two toned, in deep purple and a light cream color. Like the Prisma Visions Tarot, this edition has a unique 79th card.
This 4th Edition comes with a new matte UV varnish that matches its companion deck the Cosma Visions Oracle.
- Card size: approximately 2.75" x 4.75", featuring identical backs
- Printed with the highest quality inks on durable cardstock and are finished with a matte UV varnish and gold gilding
- Guidebook: also 2.75" x 4.75" in size, about 100 pages with a short introduction. The bulk of the guide explores the imagery of each card and their associated meanings, beautifully written by Katherine Tombs
- Box: a one piece flip top clam shell box constructed with 1/8" thick cardboard and is printed with a matte finish and holographic foil
- Decks come shrink wrapped with a golden "Seal of Authenticity"
(Pre-Order) Light Visions Tarot (4th Ed.)
Meet the Creator, James R. Eads
James R. Eads is a Los Angeles based surreal impressionist who explores ideas of the soul and human connection through traditional printmaking and new digital media. Like a map to a new world, his pieces act as illustrations for something unknown.
He is greatly inspired by music, the light and the idea that maybe we’ve all been here before.