All prices are in Singapore dollars
Starter kit for your smudging needs to clear away any negative energies! This kit includes:
- 1 x 6" Abalone Shell - represents the water element and serves as a natural bowl to burn sage and other botanicals
- 1 x 7" White Sage Smudge Stick - wild-crafted and hand-tied California White Sage for cleansing & purification
- 1 x 4" Palo Santo Stick - this "Holy Wood" from Peru is used for centuries by the Incas and other cultures as a spiritual remedy. Thought to purge bad spirits, it is also said that it enhances creativity and brings good fortune. Legally harvested from fallen branches and twigs only, as regulated by the government of Peru
Smudge Kit - White Sage, Palo Santo, Abalone Shell (Large)
How to use Smudge Sticks
- Holding the smudge stick by the “handle” end, use a lighter to ignite the tip.
- Blow out any open flames so that the leaves slowly smolder.
- Wave the sage wand around a room, person, or objects to direct the fragrant, cleansing smoke.
- Catch the ashes in a heat-resistant dish. (An abalone shell is traditional, but you can use a smudge pot, incense burner, or even a regular ceramic plate, as long as you put something under it.)
- Smudge sticks can be extinguished in a dish of sand or over wet paper tower/cotton, and re-used many times.
- Of course, never leave burning smudges unattended.
How to use Palo Santo
Palo Santo is used like incense or smudge sticks.
- Holding the wood by one end, ignite the tip of the other end with a match, lighter, or candle.
- Blow out the flame so that it continues to smolder.
- Wave the fragrant smoke around object or places you wish to cleanse, or place in an Abalone shell or a heat-resistant dish and allow the sweet burning wood to slowly burn.
- Sticks can be extinguished and re-used several times.