All prices are in Singapore dollars
White Sage (Salvia apiana), also called Sacred Sage or Bee Sage, is a desert shrub native to the American Southwest and Mexico. The dried leaves have a sweet, slightly astringent aroma. Sage is traditionally used in Native American medicine and shamanic practice. White Sage is renowned for its healing, benevolent energy. The scent calms the mind and purifies the body. Sage smoke is believed to have the power carry prayers to the heavens, to remove spirits, and cleanse ritual space. Continue a tradition of healing and blessings with this remarkable plant!
Mini smudges measure about 9". Thread color may vary. This hand-tied, tightly packed sage bundle is handcrafted in the US from the finest quality California White Sage.
9" California White Sage Smudge Stick
How to use Smudge Sticks
- Holding the smudge stick by the “handle” end, use a lighter to ignite the tip.
- Blow out any open flames so that the leaves slowly smolder.
- Wave the sage wand around a room, person, or objects to direct the fragrant, cleansing smoke.
- Catch the ashes in a heat-resistant dish. (An abalone shell is traditional, but you can use a smudge pot, incense burner, or even a regular ceramic plate, as long as you put something under it.)
- Smudge sticks can be extinguished in a dish of sand or over wet paper tower/cotton, and re-used many times.
- Of course, never leave burning smudges unattended.