All prices are in Singapore dollars
Yerba Santa ("holy herb") is a sweet-smelling plant that grows in the arid hills of the Southwest. It is burned to honor ancestors, increase psychic powers, and bring healing and protection. It is also a traditional remedy against coughing and many other ailments.
- Ingredients: Yerba Santa (Eriodictyon californicum)
- Approximately 4 inches in length
- Thread color may vary
4" Yerba Santa Smudge Stick
How to use Smudge Sticks
- Holding the smudge stick by the “handle” end, use a lighter to ignite the tip.
- Blow out any open flames so that the leaves slowly smolder.
- Wave the sage wand around a room, person, or objects to direct the fragrant, cleansing smoke.
- Catch the ashes in a heat-resistant dish. (An abalone shell is traditional, but you can use a smudge pot, incense burner, or even a regular ceramic plate, as long as you put something under it.)
- Smudge sticks can be extinguished in a dish of sand or over wet paper tower/cotton, and re-used many times.
- Of course, never leave burning smudges unattended.