All prices are in Singapore dollars
Intentions: Motivation, Cleansing, Harmony, Home Blessings
The White Magick Crystal Candle was carefully designed to create a cleansing tool to bless any sacred space, an all-time favorite for home blessing, purification, cleansing, and manifestation rituals.
This candle is made from an in-house blend of white tea and palo santo by The Astral Boutique, infused with orange calcite, green aventurine, and certified organic herbs. All the components on this candle have been carefully selected to achieve the specified intentions.
- Made from 100% Organic and Kosher Certified Soy Wax, Phthalate-free fragrances, Certified organic herbs, and non-toxic biodegradable glitter
- Size: 8oz tin jar with lid
- Burn Time: approximately 40hrs
- Safe for Pets!
Candle Magick Properties:
- White: Purification Cleansing and Healing
White Magick Crystal Candle
Meet the Creator, Desiree Galindo
Desiree Galindo launched The Astral Boutique in 2014, where she sells her handmade vegan soy wax crystal candles, infused with flowers, crystals, and magick.
Candle Care & Safety
Your candles are made with love, treat them with the love they deserve by following a few safety tips and precautions to ensure you will get the best each time you use them.
Tip #1: The first burn for a candle is very important as it holds a memory for future burns. Let the candle burn for several hours when first lit. This will allow the whole top layer of the candle to melt out to the very edges. This will form a ‘memory’ melt the next time you light the candle.
Tip #2: For subsequent burns, trim the wick slightly to avoid black smoke. Don't trim it too short though, otherwise the candle flame will be too small to melt the top layer of wax.
Tip #3: Try not to have frequent short burns. This will encourage the candle to tunnel. It is better to light the candle for longer and less often than for shorter lengths more frequently.
Tip #4: If your candle has already tunnelled - Make your candle a tin foil hat and cut a hole in the top for the flame. This will allow heat to radiate down and melt the edge wax. However, this can be dangerous, so make sure to do this in an empty sink and do not leave the candle unattended. When removing the foil hat, remember it will be hot, so use a heat proof glove or tongs to remove it!
Storing Your Candle
Soy Candles are sensitive to temperature and light. Avoid candles from fading, cracking and melting by storing your candles in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, dust, and fluorescent light. Store your candles in an upright position and don’t leave your candles in your car on a warm day.
- Put your candles out
- Do not blow your candles, the liquid wax may splatter and the wick may continue to glow and emit smoke. Use a candle snuffer to prevent wicks from drifting off center. Do not extinguish your candle with the lid.
- Don´t pour wax down the sink
- Avoid exposure to drafts, papers or plants
- Always place on a stable, level and heat resistant surface
- Never leave your candle unattended. Keep them away from pets and children
- Be sure to take care near children and pets, and do not go to sleep with your candle lit