All prices are in Singapore dollars
THE ULTIMATE HEALING CANDLE!
Palo Santo is a mystical tree that grows on the coast of South America and is related to Frankincense, Myrrh, and Copal. In Spanish, the name literally means “Holy Wood”. It is part of the citrus family and has sweet notes of pine, mint, and lemon. It is traditionally used for relieving common colds, flu symptoms, stress, asthma, headaches, anxiety, depression, inflammation, emotional pain and more. This Essential Oil is great for Aromatherapy and can also be used during massage work to assist in healing.
- Made from Sustainable Palo Santo Oil, soft notes of musk and warm amber infused with Shaved Palo Santo and a Clear Quartz Point.
- 10 oz jar with cork lid
- +45 hrs burn time
Palo Santo Magickal Properties:
- Inspiring creativity and bringing love and good fortune.
- Bringing a deeper connection to the divine source.
- Physical healing.
- Energetic protection and the removal of negativity.
Clear Quartz Magickal Properties:
- The most powerful healing stone of the mineral kingdom, able to work on any condition.
- Known as the stone of power and amplifies any energy or intention. Clear Quartz protects against negativity, attunes to your higher self, and relieves pain.
Palo Santo Crystal Candle
Meet the Creator, Desiree Galindo
Desiree Galindo launched The Astral Boutique in 2014, where she sells her handmade vegan soy wax crystal candles, infused with flowers, crystals, and magick.
Candle Care & Safety
Your candles are made with love, treat them with the love they deserve by following a few safety tips and precautions to ensure you will get the best each time you use them.
Tip #1: Trim the wick to about 2cm before first burn. The first burn for a candle is very important as it holds a memory for future burns. Too short and the candle flame will be too small to melt the top layer of wax. For subsequent burns, trim the wick to about 1/4 inch to avoid black smoke.
Tip #2: Let the candle burn for several hours when first lit. This will allow the whole top layer of the candle to melt out to the very edges. This will form a ‘memory’ melt the next time you light the candle.
Tip #3: Try not to have frequent short burns. This will encourage the candle to tunnel. It is better to light the candle for longer and less often than for shorter lengths more frequently.
Tip #4: If your candle has already tunnelled - Make your candle a tin foil hat and cut a hole in the top for the flame. This will allow heat to radiate down and melt the edge wax. However, this can be dangerous, so make sure to do this in an empty sink and do not leave the candle unattended. When removing the foil hat, remember it will be hot, so use a heat proof glove or tongs to remove it!
Storing Your Candle
Soy Candles are sensitive to temperature and light. Avoid candles from fading, cracking and melting by storing your candles in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, dust, and fluorescent light. Store your candles in an upright position and don’t leave your candles in your car on a warm day.
- Put your candles out
- Do not blow your candles, the liquid wax may splatter and the wick may continue to glow and emit smoke. Use a candle snuffer to prevent wicks from drifting off center. Do not extinguish your candle with the lid.
- Don´t pour wax down the sink
- Avoid exposure to drafts, papers or plants
- Always place on a stable, level and heat resistant surface
- Never leave your candle unattended. Keep them away from pets and children
- Be sure to take care near children and pets, and do not go to sleep with your candle lit