Restocking in mid-July. All prices are in Singapore dollars
This is the Fifth Edition of Prisma Visions Tarot, with a new holographic foil accent on the box!
The Prisma Visions Tarot is a unique and whimsical play on the classic tarot deck and features hand-drawn highly detailed cards illustrated by James R. Eads. The Prisma Visions Tarot deck combines both borderless and bordered cards into one cohesive and enchanting work of art. The Major Arcana cards are with borders, which highlight the importance and weight of of each. The Minor Arcana cards are borderless and because of their panoramic story like design the flow beautifully together.
It is a full 79 card tarot deck (all sharing the same card back) with an accompanying 100 page Visions Guide in a durable flip top box.
- Card size: approximately 2.75" x 4.75"
- Printed with the highest quality inks on durable cardstock and are finished with a UV varnish and edged with mirror-like metallic silver
- Guidebook: also 2.75" x 4.75" in size, about 100 pages with a short introduction. The bulk of the guide explores the imagery of each card and their associated meanings, beautifully written by Katherine Tombs
- Box: a one piece flip top clam shell box constructed with 1/8" thick cardboard and is printed with a matte finish and holographic foil
- Decks come shrink wrapped with a golden "Seal of Authenticity"
(Pre-Order) Prisma Vision Tarot
Meet the Creator, James R. Eads
James R. Eads is a Los Angeles based surreal impressionist who explores ideas of the soul and human connection through traditional printmaking and new digital media. Like a map to a new world, his pieces act as illustrations for something unknown.
He is greatly inspired by music, the light and the idea that maybe we’ve all been here before.