Re-stocking in early Jan. All prices are in Singapore dollars
What are affirmations? Affirmations are positive statements that describe a desired outcome or state of mind as if you’re experiencing it right now. Affirmations have been used for centuries in form of mantras or prayers.
In a subtle way, affirmations change your thought patterns and can program your behaviour and mind to subconsciously search for ways to bring the desired outcome or situation into your present reality.
Affirmations also affect the world in metaphysical ways. You are not separate from the world around you - we are all One. Understand that whatever words you speak with a strong focus and intention, have an effect on the world around you.
How to use your DreamyMoons affirmation cards
There are many ways that you can use your affirmation cards. These are just a few examples.
- Shuffle the cards and pull a random card out without looking. Treat the affirmation on that card as something the Universe is telling you to focus on
- Look through the affirmation cards in the morning. Select a few that you would like to focus on this day/week/month. Place them in visible places, so whenever your eye meets the card randomly, you read the affirmation
- Carry a card or two that speaks to you in your bag or wallet. Affirmation cards are imbedded with positive energies of the affirmations, as they were created while I was focusing strongly on the affirmation written
- Affirmation cards can be treated as postcards - feel free to gift them to friends and family
- Cards can also be used simply as artworks - if you like the look of it, you are welcome to frame it or stick on a wall
- Set of 30 affirmation cards + 1 information card in a box.
- Designed and written by Annie Tarasova.
- Card Size: 90 x 130 mm (3.5 x 5.1 inches)
(Pre-Order) Dreamy Moons Affirmation Cards 🇦🇺
Meet the Creator, Annie Tarasova
Annie loves art (obviously), but also eating healthy, going for forest walks, swimming in the ocean even when it's cold, traveling, challenging her body and mind by putting herself in situations that facilitate inner growth - solo travel, difficult hikes, meeting new people, trying new things (she recently tried skiing and fell in love with it).
She is very passionate about spreading awareness about sustainable and mindful living. She is also very passionate about using art as a tool for healing.
She has been eating vegan since 2014 and she feels amazing. She is in love with horses and hopes to one day have enough land and time to adopt a horse. And may be a cow.
She LOVES reading and has a lot of amazing book suggestions. Her favourites are Ishmael by Daniel Quinn, The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield, The Messenger by Marcus Zusak, The Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo, and Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert. She also loves Eckhart Tolle. She loves this quote by him...
“Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at the moment.”
She travels a lot. Both for work and for enjoyment. Traveling opens her heart and mind and teaches her more than she could have ever learned in a classroom.
Her favourite country is New Zealand. Snow capped mountains have never failed to inspire her. New Zealand is a very underrated far-away corner of the Earth, and for that she is so grateful. Roads are empty, nature is pure, lakes are sapphire blue and theres a sense of freedom in the air. All she needs to reconnect to Mother Nature and get the creative flow started.
She was recently asked what was her vision for a perfect day... This is what she said:
"Waking up to the morning sunrise light hitting my eyes. Brewing a cup of herbal tea, doing some stretches or light yoga outside in the grass, barefoot. Going for a swim in the ocean or a creek to wake me up. Playing my favourite music, making a smoothie and painting outside in the sun. Then jumping in the car with friends and going somewhere beautiful to explore. May be a small hike or to see a waterfall. Coming back home and cooking lunch together, roasting veggies and chopping up a huge salad. Eating outside, talking about life and sharing our intentions and future plans. Day dreaming. Swimming in the calm ocean at sunset. Feeling free and fulfilled. Having dinner with my beautiful mum. Seeing her smile and laugh. Climbing into bed before 10pm and listening to a guided meditation before drifting off to sleep."