All prices are in Singapore dollars
Hakate is the Greek goddess of the moon, magic, riches, the crossroads, and victory. Associates with the astrological signs Aries, Capricorn, and Scorpio. She is celebrated on Samhain; the Night of Hekate.
The herbs, oils, and crystals were selected for their correspondence to this deity. It is used to dress altar tools, dress candles, wear as a personal fragrance, dress petitions, add to an essential oil diffuser... the application is up to you!
- Dress a black or silver candle and ask for riches and victory
- Use to annoint a well written petition with what you are seeking
- Call upon Hekate during your moon magic rituals for guidance and assistance
- Call upon a goddess during divination to help with crossroads and of liminal spaces. Dress a white candle for clear messages
- Made with magic, amethyst crystals, lavender and anise
- 15ml bottle with dropper top
- External use only
Hekate (Samhain, Moon Magic) Oil
Meet the Creator, Susan Williams
Susan is a psychic reader. an energy worker, and a spell weaver.
Candle magick is Susan's passion. She can enchant a candle for almost anything area where you may need a little help.