All prices are in Singapore dollars
Traveling to distant vistas and worlds of the imagination, The Starchid Tarot is a tribute to the medicine and magic that evolves through self-reflection and meditation. Inspire by sacred symbology, The Akasha, and the fabric of our universe, each card functions as a tiny gateway into new worlds and insights for you to explore.
This final Starchild deck represents the culmination of many years of paintings, illustrations, photography and design, and offers a unique window into the world of the Tarot.
Each deck includes:
- 79 cards - including the Major Arcana and the Minor Arcana of the four suits: Wands, Crytals (Pentacles), Swords, Cups
- 4.75" x 2.75" inch cards with borderless graphics
- An array of colorfully rendered images, incorporating a mixture of photographic elements and hand illustrated designs and paintings
- A sturdy two piece box with gold embossed details
- 400 GSM card stock with a satin matte finish
- Antique-style gold matte gilding
- A larger version of the Starchild Tarot Guidebook that comes outside of the box. This is a comprehensive gudie of 169 pages for readers of all levels, including 5+ tarot spreads, information on all 79 cards with corresponding images, and daily journal prompts. Tips on cutting & shuffling the cards, how to read reversed meanings, and additional esoteric keys for the Major Arcanas are also included
The Starchild Tarot
Meet the creator, Danielle Noel
Danielle Noel is a visual artist from Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada. In 2007, she founded her own freelance company which evolved into "Starseed Designs" in 2012 - a platform for her oracles and soul-fueled work.
Danielle's love for giving back and creating art has always been her main driving force, and through her desire to weave spirit with artistry, she designed her first oracle in 2012 which then became "The Starchild Tarot", a galactic-infused Tarot devoted to Starseeds, self-care, and Energy Medicine. Danielle recently launched her second Tarot deck, entitled, The Moonchild Tarot, after many years of soulful creating.
Seen through a surrealist lens, most of Danielle's creations are thematically based in ancient lore and mysticism, through the intersection of the Divine Feminine. Her own intuitive work also began at a young age, as her sensitivity to energy and spirit awakened her to study various spiritual philosophies and metaphysical healing practices. This journey continues to support and inspire her each day, whether she is designing collages on her computer screen or painting portraits with oils. Her aim is to share, transmit, and expand consciousness through the visuals she creates.
Danielle's work is published internationally. She is currently working on a new series of oracles, paintings and a future graphic novel. She rersides on Gabriola island, off the west coast of British Columbia with her partner, Sterling, their two dogs, Loki and Maela, and a ginger cat named Orion. Danielle holds a BFA of Distinction in Visual Arts with a focus on film and Design, and a Bachelor of Education.