All prices are in Singapore dollars
Nocturna Oracle is a 48-card oracle deck in its third printing.
An oracle deck is like a tarot deck, except without a specific structure or archetypes (major arcana, suits, queens etc.). For this deck, the creator chose mostly plants and animals that are active at night. The deck starts with the "dusk" card as the beginning of night, and ends with the "dawn" card, signifying the first light of day. An accompanying guidebook offers suggestions on how to interpret the cards, however this is optional, and you can derive your own meanings yourself.
The deck can be read on its own, or accompanying a tarot deck.
- Full bleed (borderless), full color deck
- Tarot sized cards: 2.75 x 4.75" (70x120mm)
- 350 gsm linen cardstock with matte finish and gilded gold edges
- Housed in a sturdy two-part rigid box with gold foil and interior/exterior printing
- Comes with a 52-page guidebook with suggested keywords and brief explanations for all of the cards
Meet the Creator, Megan Wyreweden
Megan is an artist living and working out of Seattle, WA. Her work is inspired by history, nature, biology, and a very nerdy childhood filled with books. She first took up painting during her teenage years, and her main mediums are acrylic, digital, and occasionally gouache.
You can check out her work at www.thecreepingmoon.co