All prices are in Singapore dollars
This is the fifth printing of the Anima Mundi Tarot! Not much difference from the fourth other than slight cosmetic changes to the box.
This 78-card, nature-based tarot deck by Megan Wyreweden is based off of the Rider-Waite deck, with her own interpretations inspired by the incredible biodiversity of this planet. “Anima Mundi” is a Latin term which loosely translates to “the world's soul.” Originally coined by Plato, it is the belief that all living things on this planet are connected as a single spiritual entity.
- 2.75 x 4.75" cards (70x120mm)
- 350gsm matte cardstock with linen finish
- Gold foiled edges
- Housed in a sturdy rigid two-part box with smooth matte laminate finish
- Includes a 52-page guidebook for each deck, with an intro to tarot readings, individual card meanings, and suggested tarot spreads
- Artwork is originally hand-painted with acrylic paints, in the creator's studio!
Anima Mundi Tarot
Meet the Creator, Megan Wyreweden
Megan is an artist living and working out of Seattle, WA. Her work is inspired by history, nature, biology, and a very nerdy childhood filled with books. She first took up painting during her teenage years, and her main mediums are acrylic, digital, and occasionally gouache.
You can check out her work at www.thecreepingmoon.co